Kate Vescera is a Partner at our Irvine, California office.
Kate’s practice focuses on business litigation and transactional matters. She works with firms of all sizes, from large publicly traded companies to sole proprietorships. She has successfully litigated numerous cases involving a variety of issues, including, breach of contract matters, commercial disputes, employment matters, shareholder and partnership disputes, developer defense litigation, commercial and premises liability claims, real estate matters and trade secret claims. She also has experience with resolving matters through mediation and informal negotiation.
Kate has assisted clients in completing complicated transactions, including asset sales, stock purchases, the sale of businesses and real estate transactions. These have included the sale of the assets of a healthcare concierge service and the sale of the business and real estate of a large shopping center. She also has experience in intellectual property matters.
Kate provides outside general counsel services to a variety of businesses including healthcare providers, hospitality and entertainment providers, staffing companies, insurance brokers, and automotive accessory producers, amongst many others.
- University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelors of Arts with Honors in International Political Economy and Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Dean’s Honor Student
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude
- Certificate in International Law
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University School of Law
- Masters in Dispute Resolution
Professional Licensure & Admissions
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
Committee Affiliations & Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- National Organization of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Professional BusinessWomen of California
- Steamship Historical Society of America